[AccessD] Move to Internet

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Apr 9 18:10:44 CDT 2010

You need to be a bit more specific about what you actually want to achieve.  Are you talking
about an Access database or an Access application.

If you want to access the data in a database on web pages on an intranet,  it''s no different to
using any other database backend.  You can use PHP, classic ASP, ASP.net to generate
webpages that interact with your database.

If are talking about replicating Access forms/reports for use on the Intranet  using  Data
Access Pages, they were depreciated in 2007 and you shouldn't even think about it.

--
Stuart