[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Making changes to remote db

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Apr 10 10:30:43 CDT 2010

The code you are talking about is a db updater wizard that AccessD owns.  It is on our web site:

http://www.databaseadvisors.com/downloads.asp

It is called the BEUpdater and as the name implies, updates the back end.  As you pointed out in a
more recent post, the FE is taken care of by simply splitting the FE from the BE.