[AccessD] MySQL questions

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 10 11:09:39 CDT 2010

Hi John:

As noted before, on the VB List, just set the Appache listening address to
an address other than 80 that IIS uses... Traditionally, someone running
both Appache and IIS on the same network sets the Appache's listening
address to 8080.

To change apache's default port goto httpd.conf in conf directory of
installtion. Open it with editor and change:

listen 80 -> listen 8080 (or whatever port you wish)
and
ServerName your-server-name:80 -> ServerName your-server-name:8080

Save and restart apache services. Now both IIS and Apache will work, on the
same computer/network without conflict.

Jim