[AccessD] Making changes to remote db

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:34:09 CDT 2010

Kevin,

Are you talking about having the FE on each person's machine...and 1 BE in a shared location that they all link to.  Each time the user opens their 'local' FE copy...it checks to see if there is a new version...if so...'download' new version, delete old, and reopen?

In other words...any updates get sent to all machines utilizing?  So if working remote...you send them a single file and it updates all FEs?

Let me know If I'm close.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte