[AccessD] Report Problem

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Apr 12 10:49:35 CDT 2010

Hey All
I have a client who installed a 2003 application onto his new machine
running Windows Vista.  The weird thing is there is one report (of about
30) that now prints sometimes and doesn't at other times. It occurs from
a simple print report  button  and also from a print report button in a
preview. Sometimes one prints while the other doesn't.  Tried it on my
machines and everything works fine.This program has been running under
different versions/updates for about 15 years, never had a printing
problem before.
I guess my question is could Vista be performing some kind of
block/security check in the background and turning off the printing????.
At the moment it has got me baffled, and more to check.

Thanks