[AccessD] Any easy way to do this?

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:49:11 CDT 2010

Good idea.

Or, ask the client to write down in plain english what he wants.  When he
finds he cannot express what he wants then you say, if you cannot tell me
what you want how can I code it.

If he can express it in plain english then it is easy to code.  I am not
saying effective but possible.  If you come across "doubts" refer it back to
him to re-express what he wants.

Amazing how many people cannot even write down what they want but they
"expect" the analyist/coder to "read my mind".

Max