[AccessD] OT: Apache CouchDB

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 14 07:30:55 CDT 2010

Hi Gustav:

This looks like a great concept database. I like the idea that it is a
really simple, free database which integrates so well into a web page. Here
is a link to a sample of the use of the product in a web page. I found this
sample quite informative:

http://jan.prima.de/~jan/plok/archives/108-Programming-CouchDB-with-Javascri
pt.html

Jim