[AccessD] Access 2003 - Reports broken

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Apr 20 16:28:25 CDT 2010

I've got a workstation where Access can't handle Reports.   Completely uninstalled and re-
installed Office a couple of time.

Symptoms:

Try to open/preview a report by clicking on it and nothing happens.
Select a report and click on Design View - nothing happens.
! can step through the Report Design wizard and at the last step ! get a message "The wizard
was unable to create the report".
Docmd.Openreport in VBA returns "You cancelled the previous operation"

This happens with any MDB.  If I create an new empty MBD and try to create a report, I get
the above results.  No problems creating/working with TAbles, Queries, Forms, Macros
Modules.

Anyone ever seen this before?

--
Stuart