[AccessD] Text format Access-->Excel

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Apr 21 15:49:28 CDT 2010

Haven't followed this thread but I just saw this spreadsheet in a Steve Bass
column.  He said: "Brent Wheeler suggested I try a nifty Excel spreadsheet
from Sanketham. (Don't bother with the site's preview -- it never loads.)
The spreadsheet is loaded with 150 smart and esoteric formulas ready for you
to use, such as removing nonprintable characters from imported data,
converting weights and temperatures, and tons more."

http://www.box.net/shared/v0btlnm18n

There might be something in there that will help.

Kathryn