[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Your New Workstation Is Waiting

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Apr 22 10:19:18 CDT 2010

 >>I'll be waiting for a while.

Ya think?

I could actually get rid of all of my other computers.  It would be really nice if I could boot 2
blades into one OS / system, one blade into another.  Notice that the max advertised memory is 24
gigs.  Kinda wimpy for a 24 core server.

I really need 16 cores for SQL Server with 128 gigs of ram, 8 cores for my VMWare server with 24
gigs ram, and then my workstation blade which 8 cores and 16 gigs ram will be just fine.

But that is just lil ol me, I can only imagine what a real company would need.