[AccessD] Text format Access-->Excel

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Thu Apr 22 14:38:01 CDT 2010

Steve, where do you store your macros?  They can be stored in the
working workbook, a separate workbook or in the personal workbook.  If
stored in the personal workbook, others who want to use the macros on
their machines will have to have the macros copied into their personal
workbook or in a separate workbook they will need a copy of that
workbook on their computers and the file name and pathway has to be the
same.

Sue Klos

Senior Database Analyst

FLDOE