[AccessD] OT: Friday Puzzles

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Fri Apr 23 11:01:21 CDT 2010

True....  of course if my life depended on answering riddles before I've
had any caffeine, I'd just go ahead and take the bullet...LOL

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Simon Bamber
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 10:56 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Friday Puzzles

Susan,

You are forgetting that the devil is in the detail and Drew dropped a
zero so got shot.  No second chances when you are lined up like that.

Simon

HIRE COMPANY OF THE YEAR 2009
This message, and any associated files, are intended only for the use of
the message recipient and may contain information that is confidential,
subject to copyright or constitute a trade secret. If you are not the
message recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this
message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message
and then deleting it from your computer. HSS Hire Service Group Limited
may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the
purposes of security and staff training. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of sbamber at hss.com and do not necessarily represent
those of the company.
HSS Hire Service Group is a limited company registered in England and
Wales. Registered number: 644490.
Registered office: 25 Willow Lane, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4TS, United
Kingdom.