[AccessD] Database Needs Password Protection

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Apr 26 09:06:08 CDT 2010

"As long as nobody in the user pool knows the names of the backend files"

 Another problem because they need to point to tithe back end file they want
to link to - the system supports any number of back ends.  And the name and
path of the file are displayed on the main menu so the user can verify that
they are in the back end they want to be in.

Rocky