[AccessD] Move Folder

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Apr 26 18:52:17 CDT 2010

I've never looked at Robocopy before.  I just found that it comes build in with Vista and later
so typed "Robocopy /?"  at the commandline.

I'd like to retract my previous response.  My new response is:

My preferred way to move a folder through code is by building a Robocopy command string
and passing it to a Shell()    :-)

--
Stuart