[AccessD] test

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Apr 28 16:16:01 CDT 2010

Looks like it may have configured itself as an IMAP mail client using GMail as your server.

In other words, by default your mail stays on GMail servers and you read it from there, but
you also have a set of local folders on your PC and you can store copies of messages in
them for when you are off-line.  You can also compose and send (and store your Copy To
Self either  locally or working in GMails folders.

"Local folders" is a folder (with sub directories) on your hard drive.
"jwcolby at gmail.com" is not a real folder, it is just a link mapped to the "root" of your GMail
folders.

--
Stuart