[AccessD] Weird problem - ugly logo in reports

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Apr 29 08:32:14 CDT 2010

Yeah, these don't seem to make much difference. Although, by looking into this, I did discover that my image is really large, in reality, and looks decent, if I allow it to blow up to full size...which I cannot.
I will try the MSO pic Mgr though...thanks

>>> "Max Wanadoo" <max.wanadoo at gmail.com> 4/27/2010 5:08 PM >>>
Yes,
And also in Access you have THREE options on how to view the image.
Try each one in turn from the properties dialog.
It can  be CLIP, STRETCH or ZOOM and each one will display differently.

Also, open it in an editor, say MS Office Picture Manager and make sure you
have it exactly as you want it, sized etc.

It needs to be a Bitmap

Max