[AccessD] A strange situation

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Apr 30 18:05:00 CDT 2010

...me, I just hate checkboxes :)

...can you cascade the choices to shorten the lists?

...or drag n' drop from one listbox to another to show selections

...or move to using the listview rather than the listbox
...it provides so much more flexibility in the user interface,
conditional formatting by rows, colors, checkboxes, etc.
...especially nice if you already use the treeview

...if this is a full access install, then the fieldlist from the accwiz.dll
is available as well with a lot more flexibility and no registration
required
...see Lebans for code.

William