[AccessD] Access doldrums??

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Aug 5 10:55:27 CDT 2010

Hi Jim

RTF in memo fields has been around since A97 as a component. That was true Rich Text Format coded and works/worked very well.
The new thing from A2007 is that the rich text option is native and HTML coded.

/gustav

>>> jm.hwsn at gmail.com 05-08-2010 14:43 >>>
I'm in the US and Access jobs are around.
I'm working a strictly Access contract now.
No SQL server involved.  I import and export to Excel.
Import from another group and export so the researchers can use SPSS.
I've heard of several possibilities for the near future.
BTW - requirement of the contract Access 2007.
I like it, it has features that 2003 doesn't have.  One being memo fields
with RTF capabilities.
I've found no degradation of speed with the memo fields either.

Jim