[AccessD] Corruption in 2007 and 2010?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Aug 11 01:17:42 CDT 2010

Hi Susan

How about the article you wrote yourself - 10 ways to prevent Access database corruption:

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=331

Of these five are beyond the control of Access (network etc.).
The thoughts about splitting the db, temporary files, and storing of memos and pictures are directly related to Access/JET, and I doubt that has changes much as the basic architecture of the file hasn't changed as far as I know.

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 11-08-2010 07:02 >>>
Does anyone know if corruption ceases to be an issue with accdb format or is it still a problem?

Susan H.