[AccessD] AccessD Digest, Vol 90, Issue 13

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 09:34:41 CDT 2010

> jwcolby:
>
> I couldn't agree more.  It is a fragile platform with plenty of serious
> bugs, which is why it is so irritating when they devote an entire major
> revision and man years of development to pretty toolbars.

I went to a .NET user meeting last night, and what what the splashy new
feature mentioned for Sharepoint? Ribbons!

While the Microsoft evangelist had lots of good stuff to show on
VS2010/Sharepoint integration, he saved the fanfare for the glitz.

The developer audience liked the real features, but seemed unimpressed with
the filigree.

-Ken