[AccessD] Using a dynamic recordset field.

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at iag.com.au
Wed Aug 18 23:08:39 CDT 2010

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of this message.

ok.. thanks Stuart, I was just considering following up that very issue.  Is it better to be explict by using the ".fields" syntax, or is that redunant?  It worked fine without it, but that may have been good luck rather than good coding.

cheers
Darryl.