[AccessD] OT: Vista explorer default

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Aug 20 11:56:53 CDT 2010

I have about 6 or 7 similar shortcuts on my taskbar (Vista). I did a right
click on desktop, chose new shortcut, navigated to what I wanted to open.
Next I changed the icon for whatever I was trying to represent. Dragged new
shortcut to taskbar and deleted the one on desktop. I have one for c:, one
for k: (server where Documents resides), p: (server where Pictures resides),
and a few more for particular subdirectories. I have a screen shot of a
particular alphabet that I like, and I've cropped letters from it and turned
into .ico's, to use instead of the folder icon. Ta-Da - on the taskbar are
C, K, P, etc.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"