[AccessD] Access 2007 question

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Wed Aug 25 16:04:10 CDT 2010

Different issue.

Footer fields are in the report footer so they are filling from the
end of the detail down. That works fine, there is no extra gap.

The details have more space in between each detail record than there
is between calculated rows in the footer. The detail rows are shorter
than the controls of the footer rows. The footer rows have a tiny gap
between rows also. Despite this, the footer rows appear closer
vertically than the detail section rows.  By everything I know, they
should appear closer together, not further apart now.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone