[AccessD] From a reader -- app won't close

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:09:51 CDT 2010

I get that if I open an Access 2003 database in Access 2007. It will
let me run things from 2007 but it won't let me save any forms,
reports or other objects. Yet it prompts me to save things but won't
allow. Check the versions. the database may need to be converted to
2007 to allow changes to objects from 2007.

My guess.   ;-)

GK