[AccessD] OT: Friday Humor...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Aug 28 12:51:22 CDT 2010

Thank you, Gustav, Doug and Helmut --

Your opinion would be very useful here for me.

It would be great if somebody from US, Belgium, France, Finland, Sweden,
Norway or any other countries could also e-mail me their opinion on that
subject:

<<<
Drivers here can get their car driving license cancelled for 4-6 months
because of the crossing/cutting by their cars the road line in the rose zone
- of that picture: http://sms-web.biz/pdd/bm3.jpg ...
Like that - http://sms-web.biz/pdd/spc1.jpg - more or less - it's a real
case pictured here - a man (a lawyer BTW) has got his car driving lost based
on such a picture + a Russian road policeman report, which was a kind of
gibberish cheating...

My question is: would such a road traffic rule violation result in getting
your car driving license cancelled temporarily there in your countries?

Please e-mail them privately.

Please consider this thread as closed.
Sorry for off-topic.

Have nice weekend.