[AccessD] OT: Friday Humor...

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Sat Aug 28 14:51:49 CDT 2010

US is pretty similar to Canada.  Very little will get your license
suspended on one offense. More likely than not something like drunk
driving once will not necessary suspend your license, but the
insurance increase may effectively keep you from driving legally.
Accumulate enough points on your license for violations and you will
have a staged process of mandatory driver education, then suspension
and with enough flouting, jail time.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2010, at 12:51 PM, "Shamil Salakhetdinov" <shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru