[AccessD] Two “Related” List Boxes on a Single Form

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Sun Aug 29 22:15:09 CDT 2010

Brad,

    My sample db named  Form_SearchByMultipleListBoxes might be of interest to you.  It is in access 2000 file format and is available at Rogers Access Library.  Link:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

    The sample also covers multiple selection in the list box.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal