[AccessD] group min - max

pedro at plex.nl pedro at plex.nl
Tue Dec 7 14:38:14 CST 2010

Hello Jack,

i used your query, but it gives the max-min value of the additional-field (last Column), and with many the same dates and additional-field values, i have more then one record.
It is more important to me to have the max or min date, with the additional-field value.

Let me explain more
for example.

i have

001   2-2-2010  2
001   3-3-2010  3
001   3-3-2010  4
001   2-3-2010  4

Your query (max) result gives:

001   3-3-2010  4
001   2-3-2010  4

I'll  need

001   3-3-2010  4
(in one query)

the example can give you a wrong image of the data, because the dataset for the years needed is 750000 records and patients can have up to a few hundred records each.

Pedro