[AccessD] List Boxes

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Wed Dec 15 14:13:38 CST 2010

Hey Lambert, John and Rocky
Thank you for your information.
I have a feeling I am "pushing the envelope", a list box works fine by
itself, it is clean and fast. But when one list box contents is based on
the selection of another list box  and so on and so on  it slows the
whole process down.  From your suggestions I have a couple ideas I will
try in the morning, got to get the speed up. The idea has potential,
currently it is just too slow. Anyway promised myself I would not get
into the Xmas frenzy again, by shopping for presents on the 23rd and
24th , so I am off to get the Xmas goodies. Without the goofy "presents
thing", I am probably like most of you and wish we had this Xmas feeling
all year long.

Thanks again