[AccessD] Access and Remote Desktop

Steve Schapel steve at datamanagementsolutions.biz
Thu Dec 16 12:56:42 CST 2010

David,

It us not at all clear what is meant by "each user opened a MSACCESS.EXE
file which would run their individual session."  That answer does not really
respond to the main point of your question.

But you are playing with fire if the setup does not include provision for
each user to have their own separate copy of the frontend application.  This
is done either by installing separate copies of the frontend within each
user profile.  Or by using a startup script which makes a copy of the
frontend from a master copy on the server, every time a user runs the
application.

Regards
Steve