[AccessD] Cross Posted: Medical Practice software

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 21:36:56 CST 2010

Take a look at
http://accounting-software-review.toptenreviews.com/index.html.

There are 9 software packages listed here - Peachtree and Quickbooks are #1
and #2.  There is also a Quickbooks Premier, Quickbooks Accountant,
Quickbooks Manufacturing & Wholesale, and others available that are not
listed here but are described on Amazon.  Bestsellers on Amazon for
Accounting & Inventory Management software are overwhelmingly different
variations of QuickBooks.

I've never used any of these but it's a list to look through.

Good luck!
Dan