[AccessD] Microsoft: Bringing Supercomputing To The Masses -Network Computing

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 20:55:43 CST 2010

I guess it's OK for me to tell everyone that it's the NSA that does the
monitoring.  We tell the FBI when to go pick someone up.  They tease us and
say that they have the better job (probably true).

And ... we already know that Colby Consulting is not a concern (but we watch
him 'cause he gets good prices on hard drives).

Dan