[AccessD] Survey - Preferred Email and NewsGroups client

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Fri Feb 5 06:55:55 CST 2010

Gustav,

    Would it meet the requirement that all back up is physically stored on my hard disk, retrievable as needed, even if Google were to shut down all their servers ?

    Underlying objective:
    Archived messages should be in my absolute physical possession. For accessing these, there must be no scope for being held hostage to any third party's resources / performance / status / fate. (Confining our dependence in this respect to one entity i.e. Microsoft)

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal