[AccessD] Two levels up (or down) , twice removed

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat Feb 6 07:06:13 CST 2010

Stuart,

<<There's no need for an OnCurrent event if you set the source of the hidden
control to the PK
of the recordset of its  parent form.>>

  Not sure I understand; the grandchild is related to the child subform, not
the parent. You need to do that on the grandchild to get the grandchild form
to sync properly to the child subform.

  It's the only way I know of putting both child and grandchild on a main
form.

Jim.