[AccessD] FW: Excel Tab Key

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Sat Feb 6 18:55:51 CST 2010

Assume this is Excel 2007, right? I have similar issues with my 2007 version, i.e. ctrl+c, ctrl+v, and ctrl+s not working as supposed. This is an irregular behaviour - after a restart of Excel the keys might function as supposed.
I don't have a solution, so I too would appreciate hints to solve this annoying behaviour.
Asger