[AccessD] Gantt chart in Access

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sun Feb 7 13:39:04 CST 2010

I seem to remember seeing this long ago. Try Hellen Feddma's site. It may
have been in Access Advisor when it existed. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Memory isn't what it was.

Took a quick look using Google search. Lots of hits but this looked
interesting
http://download.cnet.com/Gantt-Chart-Builder-Access/3000-2064_4-10074558.htm
l, but it is a trial and full version is around $60. This is for Excel but
uses the chart control so should be doable in Access
http://www.duncanwil.co.uk/gantt.htm. Here is an Access version of the chart
control example
http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=108369