[AccessD] Gantt chart in Access

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Feb 7 13:39:14 CST 2010

Doug

...love to, but that would pretty quickly run into the max controls per form
limit.
...at 365 days per year I'd be limited to two employees at the most.
...and that's not counting other controls added/deleted over the form
lifetime.

...I've thought about using the flexgrid but that means another ocx that has
to be registered and updated on every system.
...I'd much prefer doing this in native access 2k3 if possible.

William