[AccessD] Gantt chart in Access

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:04:52 CST 2010

William, I am so sorry... years ago I wrote about this in Inside Microsoft
Access. Those old issues are packed up in my daughter's basement and they're
not online, as far as I know. I did a google search, just in case. :(

AIR...it was an extremely simple formula using Chr() -- I just don't
remember how I repeated that function that appropriate number of times. It
was... as you and JC would put it... dead simple.

If anyone has access to those old issues of IMA, maybe they might look it
up -- would've been pre 1998.

Susan H.