[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Feb 8 15:19:07 CST 2010

Hi All -

I have got the subject license (http://www.add-in-express.com/add-in-net/ )
and I wanted to try Add-In Express to develop a sample add-in - Access
Developer Assistant, which will do a few useful things for Access
Developers.

I have got already developed a very simple sample MS Access add-in just to
test how it all works - so far so good - it gets installed well and it's
running in general but I have got a few questions to ask Add-In Express
Developers on their site before I will make this sample add-in publicly
available.

I'm interested to hear your opinions and proposals what simple everyday
tasks you wanted to see automated within the sample add-in? - that could be
any tasks including VBA coding generation/automation. I plan to post here
(or in dba-VB? - that will be C# code) most of the code of the sample
add-in.

Good news about Add-In Express is that MS Office/Access add-ins developed
using this tool could be made MS Office/Access version independent.

Thank you.

--

Shamil