[AccessD] Colour picker

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Feb 9 15:02:51 CST 2010

Actually just took a look at the app (wrote it 1999!) and it's simple.  If
this is what you're looking for.

Rocky

Declare Function adh_accChooseCOlor Lib "msaccess.exe" _
 Alias "#53" (ByVal hWnd As Long, rgb As Long) As Long

Function adhChooseColor(lngColor As Long) As Long

    lngColor = adh_accChooseCOlor(Application.hWndAccessApp, lngColor)
    adhChooseColor = lngColor

End Function

Private Sub cmdSetBackgroundColor_Click()

    lngOldColor = Detail.BackColor
    lngNewColor = adhChooseColor(lngOldColor)
    MsgBox lngNewColor
    Detail.BackColor = lngNewColor

End Sub

Private Sub cmdSetButtonColor_Click()

    lngOldColor = cmdSetButtonColor.ForeColor
    lngNewColor = adhChooseColor(lngOldColor)
    MsgBox lngNewColor
    cmdSetButtonColor.ForeColor = lngNewColor

End Sub