[AccessD] Gantt chart in Access

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Tue Feb 9 23:44:49 CST 2010

William,

    You are most welcome! This was a fresh sample, put together in response to the current thread.

    On the subject of graphical depiction, some of my other samples are mentioned below, for ready reference (All available at Roger's site):

    1 - Form_TimeLineDisplay:
    It handles micro-planning for 24 hours of the day, depicting the occupied time strips (15 minutes per slot) on a form, with color highlights on controls mimicking a row of LED lights. Report generation for these graphs is also provided.

    2 - Report_PseudoGraphs:
    Various styles of simulated graphs on a report (e.g. Salary scales, Room Bookings, Score sheets for star war games), using multiple instances of a single text box are demonstrated.

    3 - Charts_AccessAndExcel:
    It covers a combination chart showing the readings for patient's blood pressure - systolic & diastolic as twin line series, along with pulse readings in column style. For ready appreciation, the same set of readings is displayed in two alternative modes, one as access native graph (on form as well as report) and the other as an Excel graph, dynamically created in Excel (based upon Access data) and then displayed on access form via OLE control.

    4 - Charts_PieTypeOnReports:

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal