[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET - Create a NEW DB and populate with objects.

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 04:31:37 CST 2010

Thanks Shamil,

I look forward to your development.

In your code, you missed the TARGET folder from  this code:

                app.ExportXML acTable, _
                              rst![ObjectName].Value, _
                              strTargetFileName + ".xml", _
                              strTargetFileName + "Schema.xml"

should it be:

                app.ExportXML acTable, _
                              rst![ObjectName].Value, _
                              strTarget + strTargetFileName + ".xml", _
                              strTarget + strTargetFileName + "Schema.xml"

Max