[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun Feb 14 15:51:46 CST 2010

Hi Max et al,

Just wanted to inform that I made in principle an Export/Import add-in using
Add-In Express, and the Access.PowerTools.Add-In framework code I published
earlier today.

I have currently tested setup and export part with Access 2007, and it
worked OK.
Although there is one issue to solve tomorrow: Add-In Express's PIA for MS
Access does not have .ExportXml and .ImportXml methods for
Access.Application object - so I will have to implement it using late
binding, and note that exporting tables to XML/importing back from XML will
work only for MS Access versions 2003, 2007 and 2010. Or was Xml
Export/Import was originally introduced in MS Access XP? Then XML
export/import will also work for MS Access XP.

Thank you.

--
Shamil