[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET -

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Feb 15 05:27:36 CST 2010

Thank you, Max,

This is probably bug/feature I've got met with: I have made a (temp?)
workaround to export into xml + schema + into delimited text, and then when
importing back add-in will check if there were no any data imported by
XmlImport then add-in will import delimited text. It works already.

I'm making some simple GUI - and then it will be ready to deliver for
testing this evening...

--
Shamil