[AccessD] AccessD Digest, Vol 84, Issue 18

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Feb 15 09:29:01 CST 2010

Max

...EatBloat as currently written does not get rid of the lifetime max
controls limit

...its not been a major limitation to me since I've only run into it once in
almost two decades ...until now where I'm working on a form that requires
hundreds of controls ...I've hit the limit twice in the past weeks and it's
a rpita to rebuild the form from scratch

...but Ken's major point is that his method gets rid of significantly more
bloat/problems than the "simple" text export/import approach is highly
relevant if it proved out in testing

...as you well know, I've been very happy with the results I get from your
"simple" approach but I'd be all ears if Shamil was able to take this to the
next level with Ken's approach ...BUT only after we get the add-in with the
"simple" approach first :)

William ...breathlessly awaiting Shamils add-in