[AccessD] AccessD Digest, Vol 84, Issue 20

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Feb 15 12:20:01 CST 2010

Hi Ken --

<<<
SaveAsText/LoadFromText does NOT:
b) Reset the form lifetime control count limit

Are you talking about ItemSuffix property value?

Version =20
VersionRequired =20
Checksum =97318316
Begin Form
    DividingLines = NotDefault
    AllowDesignChanges = NotDefault
    DefaultView =0
    ItemSuffix =1

I have just played with it (user backup/restore of Access.PowerTools.Add-In
+ manual edit of ItemSuffix back and force etc.) - it can be set to any
value for MS Access 2007 (Access 2003 db format)  forms- and MS Access
gracefully skips (increases) ItemSuffix value if is already occupied..

Am I missing something?
Do you mean there exists another counter?

Thank you.

--
Shamil