[AccessD] DBRepair (EatBloat+) Was: Re: AccessD Digest, Vol 84, Issue 23

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:20:22 CST 2010

Some background on my code, which I called DBRepair:

I developed it to clean up a stubbornly corrupted database for a company I
previously worked for, and the principals are uncomfortable with the idea of
open-sourcing it.

However, if I completely rewrote the code under .NET, that would remove any
proprietary restrictions.

This would be an attractive project for me to take on if it would solve
problems not just for A2K, but for more recent versions as well.

-Ken