[AccessD] Setting objects to Nothing

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:48:36 CST 2010

Gustav, I mostly agree, although I wouldn't bother to add the statement to
an existing function I don't think.

I'm getting ready to publish a simple function and you wouldn't believe the
complaints I get on simple stuff like this. I'm including the = Nothing
statement, but I'm sure I'll hear, "Why did you bother..."

Just curious more than anything else. :)

Susan H.