[AccessD] ...for AD and anyone with an idea

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Feb 17 15:29:06 CST 2010

...tks Jim

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=76

is the mdb that has the code ...I'm reluctant to post the code here w/o AD's
permission

...basically it's a function that's being called in a query that
"normalizes" standard address things like St Str Street etc and then
compares them for duplicates ...really nice code that is easy to add
functionality to and it runs fine on small record sets ...but there's the
killer.

William