[AccessD] Right Justify in List Box

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Wed Feb 17 22:38:31 CST 2010

    You are most welcome Max!

    For your ready reference, the sample in question simulates three styles of list box i.e. (a) Multi-Select - Extended, (b) Multi-Select - Simple and (c) Single Select.  For each of these styles, two alternative modes are implemented (continuous form and datasheet form). In datasheet based alternative, the user can adjust the row height if required, so as to suit multi-line content.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal